Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Virgin Flying Club Tesco autoconvert + 2000 bonus

• Ash 621 posts

Hi. Anyone know how long it takes for the converted miles to be credited? Plus the 2000 bonus? It’s been 3 weeks and not even as pending in virgin app.

Phil H 10 posts

Just checked my account, still waiting for mine. In fact I’ve got less points now than I had this morning due to a reversal on a Shops Away transaction, no idea why.

DevonDiamond 71 posts

Mine showed up last week

It’s earmarked for the occasional Greggs breakfast deal as doubt I’ll fly Virgin anytime soon

harley 109 posts

Mine still not arrived, got an email the beginning of Feb to confirm they had been converted but not in virgin account

Ash 621 posts

I get this on my Virgin statement page…

We’re aware that some members aren’t seeing all of their transactions in their account. Don’t worry, there’s no need to call our customer centre.
    We are working to fix it, and your points balance will still be correct and include any transactions not shown.

S879 96 posts

Mine were on autoconvert but they never arrived in my Virgin account although I got an email many weeks ago. Anyone else facing the same or chased up Tesco?

Phil H 10 posts

Mine were on autoconvert but they never arrived in my Virgin account although I got an email many weeks ago. Anyone else facing the same or chased up Tesco?

I’m facing the same, keep meaning to chase, must make sure I get round to it.

Ash 621 posts

I phoned up Tesco Clubcard they promised me by the end of that week they’d appear in Virgin account – 2 weeks later, nothing.

Ducktails 17 posts

Ask to speak to a manager at Clubcard. The auto convert didn’t work for most people and the points are being added manually but not all of them.

I’m waiting for 875 VA to be transferred, it’s on my statement and app. Now I’ve received an email saying I’m only getting 625 and no one can seem to tell me why or where the missing points are.

Also, I don’t see how this is going to trigger the 2,000 bonus if it’s being added manually? The whole point was the auto convert.

ediflyer 19 posts

I couldn’t get their system to recognise my VS number for autoconvert (manual worked OK)

Ash 621 posts

They just posted the 2000 bonus points…but the actual clubcard points, worth 5750 virgin points, have yet to appear.

Ash 621 posts

It took four months – but they finally posted the points.

tw33ty 186 posts

Same here, took a while, but everything came.

Tbh I’d forgot all about it with it being so long ago.

S879 96 posts

Has anyone received this quarter’s points. I finally received my missing ones and 1000 points recently, but then the points for my vouchers for this quarter are missing!

Andrew J 769 posts

Received my standard points but no autoconvert bonus.

Nath4n 67 posts

The IT on this must be shocking.
    I still haven’t received an auto-transfer, or the bonus, have chased twice already…

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.