Tier points – which price to choose
18th September 2022 at 18:38RonnieB
I see when looking at booking a BA holiday when you choose flights you need to choose price from
Lowest (earning reduced Tier Points)
Low (earning reduced Tier Points)
Flexible ticket (earning full Tier Points)
For example to tenerife if I choose Business and “Lowest (earning reduced Tier Points)” do I get less than the 160 return?? Or does that choice only affect economy flights?18th September 2022 at 18:43stevenhp1987
Business low and business flex, both earn 80 tier points each way.
Economy does offer 10, 20 or 40 tier points each way depending on the fare.18th September 2022 at 19:40memesweeper
If you’re in club it doesn’t matter. And if you’re milking TPs, you should be in club.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Get 100,000 bonus Avios for getting the Barclaycard Avios Plus credit card and Premier Banking with Barclays Avios Rewards
Latest Forum Posts
- Alan TJ on Chat thread – Wednesday 30th November
- anuj on Best Star Alliance frequent flyer scheme for 16yo to start collecting miles
- robato on Earned Avios tracker in Barclaycard app
- goldengirl22 on Best way to spend 90k points getting to Australia, please?
- goldengirl22 on Does anyone have an Asia Miles account with 89k points or more that can help me?
- Tubbs on JFK T4 Virgin Check In Open Times.
- nectar collector on Best way to spend 90k points getting to Australia, please?
- NorthernLass on Cancelled flight. Reclaiming points for booked hotel
- VerdantBacon on Best way to spend 90k points getting to Australia, please?
- GE90 on Does anyone have an Asia Miles account with 89k points or more that can help me?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.