Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Travelling on reward flight soon but not yet ticketed

• sm 178 posts

Have an upcoming reward flight in 7 days time, where had some amendments made and I see one of the legs has not been ticketed yet. I’m BA bronze so want to select seats for free 7 days in advance but I can’t do that on manage my booking. It says can only select seats when check in opens 24 hours before.
    Is that something only I can get done via telephoning BA 😩 and should I chase the fact it hasn’t been ticketed yet?
    Thanks so much in advance.

SteveJ 979 posts

When was the last of these amendments? Can take them a day or 2 to ticket after an amendment, if it’s been longer than that I’d definitely be calling up.

AJA 1,070 posts

I would definitely call BA ASAP. I hope your flight that hasn’t been ticketed isn’t departing from LHR. You may find BA computer says no due to the HAL flight embargo.

sm 178 posts

Thank you both. Made the amendment about 2 1/2 days ago by phone. Got an email yesterday morning ‘E ticket receipt’ so thought it had been sorted. On MMB I can see the outbound leg has a ticket number attached to the flight but the return leg has not. It is coming back from To LHR.

Think I’ll have to call. Thanks again

sm 178 posts

Thanks for your replies. It was just 2.5 days ago when I called to make a change and return leg is from Corfu that hasn’t been ticketed yet.
    I can see a ticket number on outbound leg but not on return on MMB. I’ll certainly chase it.🙏 Thanks again.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.