Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice Recommended ‘all inclusive’ Turkey resorts

• Zara 30 posts

Does anyone have any experiences of the best resorts in Turkey that are all inclusive?
    We have been to Barut Collections and Hilton Dalaman and want to mix it up with others. Thanks!

mecrash 21 posts

dolphin be grand resort

Aston100 1,383 posts

‘Best’ is subjective.
    Turkey is a large country. Pick one resort area e.g. Belek or Lara Beach (both in the Antalya region) then go on the relevant TripAdvisor local subforum and ask for opinions there.

Venturelog 16 posts

We just finished a stay at IC Hotels Green in Antalya. Thoroughly enjoyed our time there. The service was brilliant.
    The only drawback was that it was the furthest from the airport and city centre. But if you are only staying at the resort then it’s fine.

To dare is to do 131 posts

Zara, what was the Hilton Dalaman like? I was looking at that yesterday.

Entitled 68 posts

We stayed at the Sherwood Lara in Antalya in Oct and it was excellent. Our first visit to Turkey and we are strongly considering returning to the same resort next year. The only pause for thought is the pull of visiting another part of the country.

We stayed at the Sherwood Lara in Antalya in Oct and it was excellent. Our first visit to Turkey and we are strongly considering returning to the same resort next year. The only pause for thought is the pull of visiting another part of the country.

I’ve only looked at June but if you’re interested in reward flights June is wide open for Dalaman for redemptions.

can 506 posts

I must say I stayed at a lot of resorts in Turkey, but also I’ve got food poisoning twice or thrice there.
    Resorts were good, tripadvisor-top-in-the-region resorts. Since then I’ve decided to stay only at international brands, and they were very good, such as Hilton Dalaman.

Zara 30 posts

‘Best’ is subjective.
    Turkey is a large country. Pick one resort area e.g. Belek or Lara Beach (both in the Antalya region) then go on the relevant TripAdvisor local subforum and ask for opinions there.

For me it’s the luxury feel (wow factor) you get when you walk around, the quality of activities and the club for kids, the quality of the food and the customer service experience

Zara 30 posts

The quality and wow factor is there. The kids club great. However their customer service I personally found very lacking when there is an issue. As a diamond member, They didn’t appear bothered about anything except a negative trip advisor review. Like we had a few issues but they literally showed no genuine interest and genuine customer experience means a lot to me.

Zara 30 posts

‘Best’ is subjective.

The barut collection top the trip advisor lists but the others seem quite high too. But we have stayed at some that are just below and they just don’t compare. So I thought feedback from hfp peeps would be quite valuable.
    I’ve heard good things about the delphin ones and rixos.

The quality and wow factor is there. The kids club great. However their customer service I personally found very lacking when there is an issue. As a diamond member, They didn’t appear bothered about anything except a negative trip advisor review. Like we had a few issues but they literally showed no genuine interest and genuine customer experience means a lot to me.

Hi Zara thanks for that, I’ve booked it in June on points, got CE seats on points as well so whole holiday is £150 for 3 of us. We’ve got a big expensive trip in September to Dubai so just wanted a week on the cheap to be honest 😆
    I think my grandson aged 11 will enjoy all the facilities and I can sit and read in peace.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.