Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Other frequent flyer schemes Can I transfer out Turkish Miles & Smiles miles?

• Aston100 1,382 posts

Hello.
    Recently received an email advising my 2400 points will expire at the end of this year.
    I wasn’t even aware I had these points. I presume they came from a stay at a Rixos property in Turkey a few years ago.

So, anyone know what these are worth (internet isn’t helping me here) and if I can transfer them elsewhere?

Can’t imagine they’re worth anything much, so not overly bothered.

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    fisker022 9 posts

Can you not link them to the New App which was reviewed on here on December 17th … SWAPI APP…

fisker022 9 posts

if anyone fly’s Turkish Airlines a lot, please let me know, Happy to transfer 7000 points over before I loose them…

can 506 posts

If I’m not mistaken TK charges $10 per thousand miles.
    Otherwise, I’d be happy to have them.

fisker022 9 posts

How do you change them … Never heard that before mate, if i cant change them happy to transfer them…

can 506 posts

How do you change them … Never heard that before mate, if i cant change them happy to transfer them…

Change what?
    This is all I know:
    https://www.turkishairlines.com/en-gb/miles-and-smiles/program-content/transferring-miles/

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.