Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Virgin Flying Club Upper Class telephone support – any specific number?

• Carlos 758 posts

I had to hold on the call for 2 hours 30 mins to make a change to my upper class ticket.. only to be told to hold the phone to speak to an Upper class agent (not all agents can handle upper class tickets?!)

Is there a specific number to get hold of this team? I seem to get a poorer experience by paying more!

Blindman67 135 posts

0800 0721234

Is what I used a while back.

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Mrs_Fussy 8 posts

Blindman67 a huge THANK YOU. Worked a treat for me and I go through in less than 10mns. To be fair, it was for a UC booking so the agent happily obliged. Although its states the number is for gold members only

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Mel TS 70 posts

Another HUGE thank you from me too – literally 5 minutes to get through to cancel a reward flight booked yesterday. If any one wants a UC LHR to JFK 3rd August on teh 9am flight – one should pop up now 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.