Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

• davidbutcher 25 posts

Excuse my ignorance but I am mystified at how I can use my ALL reward points on my booking of a room at Novotel, Cambridge North. Even though the ACCOR site has a “book with points” tab, having selected the room rate and got the booking to the online checkout, there is no facility to select part payment in points.

Do I just ask the hotel to deduct the cash value of the points from my bill once I am at the hotel? I am confused.
    The website is anything but clear.

elguiri 216 posts

Normally at payment page it asks how many points you want to use to deduct. Make sure you have enough for the minimum amount though (2000?). Be aware, if going via a cashback site, you often won’t get the cashback if you redeemed any points.

Alex 46 posts

I have extremely bad experiences with Accor points, if I cancel my booking the points never go back to my account, I have to email to hotel/support numerous times to get them refunded. Had to cancel another booking 1.5 months ago and again I am stuck and cannot get the points back. Anyone knows how to contact the complaints team in Accor?

Peter K 549 posts

I have extremely bad experiences with Accor points.

Anyone knows how to contact the complaints team in Accor?

We-do-not-care [at] accor.com

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    QRA 21 posts

Some promotional rates do not allow the use of points

Guernsey Globetrotter 583 posts

I have extremely bad experiences with Accor points.

Anyone knows how to contact the complaints team in Accor?

We-do-not-care [at] accor.com

I lol’d !!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.