Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Virgin Atlantic Virgin Reward+ card and the 30,000 points bonus

• njb 65 posts

Hi – i took out the V plus card in October when the 15000 plus 15000 bonus offer was on. The first 15000 posted but wondering, now I have hit the spend target, how long it takes for additional 15000 to post to account?
    Thank you

• This topic was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Blindman67 135 posts

You should get an email that tells you the achievement and that it will post on your next statement.

As you know, you’ve been enjoying our enhanced bonus points offer designed to help you earn even more Virgin Points when you spend with your Virgin Atlantic Credit Card.

Great news – you have reached the minimum spend threshold and have bagged your bonus points.

Your bonus points will be added to your monthly points total on your next credit card statement and transferred to your Flying Club account a few days after that.

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    Carlos 758 posts

You should get an email that tells you the achievement and that it will post on your next statement.

As you know, you’ve been enjoying our enhanced bonus points offer designed to help you earn even more Virgin Points when you spend with your Virgin Atlantic Credit Card.

Great news – you have reached the minimum spend threshold and have bagged your bonus points.

Your bonus points will be added to your monthly points total on your next credit card statement and transferred to your Flying Club account a few days after that.

Any idea when the companion ticket will last until, 2 years from the moment you hit the target? or next statement date?

JS 10 posts

I hit the target and not received a Email, Do I need to wait for the 90 days to pass in order to get the email?

ChasP 156 posts

VM is a bit flaky with e mails – never got mine
    It should however show as a line on Virgin Red Activity and should post a couple of days after spend is confirmed

Harrier25 849 posts

VM is a bit flaky with e mails – never got mine
    It should however show as a line on Virgin Red Activity and should post a couple of days after spend is confirmed

Points only post on Virgin Red the day after the statement date. When you hit the bonus they too post on your next statement date and also show on your statement and Virgin Atlantic Flying Club account.

To see the points in your Virgin Red account, make sure you link it with your Flying Club account. This is done in the Account tab in the Virgin Red app.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.