Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Virgin Flying Club Valiant Lady (95,000 redemption)

• Paul B 224 posts

Any feedback from recent sailings? I almost get the impression passenger numbers are up as we head out of Summer.

malteser 32 posts

We are on it now and there are 1700 sailors – max capacity is 2700. Apparently next sailing will be over 2000 and looks like it is getting busier. Loads of Virgin Atlantic crew as they all got a free cruise.
    Seems like v few people actually paid for their cruise.
    Today is sea day and everywhere on the boat is busy. I can imagine when it is busier it will be v difficult to get a sunbed as by the pool was already full at 10am.
    Having said that this is our first cruise and we are really enjoying it.

stevenhp1987 331 posts

On my last cruise I got to the pool at 1pm and there were spaces on the sea day… That was nice!

My upcoming second cruise has all Sea Terrace & Ltd Sea Terrace rooms sold out.

ryaneberry 50 posts

We are on it now and there are 1700 sailors – max capacity is 2700. Apparently next sailing will be over 2000 and looks like it is getting busier. Loads of Virgin Atlantic crew as they all got a free cruise.
    Seems like v few people actually paid for their cruise.
    Today is sea day and everywhere on the boat is busy. I can imagine when it is busier it will be v difficult to get a sunbed as by the pool was already full at 10am.
    Having said that this is our first cruise and we are really enjoying it.

I’ll second everything you’re saying here, I’ve talked to loads of people as I’m here solo and most people who paid are wealthy American couples – I guess that’s a main target market

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.