Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

• VinZ 142 posts

Hi all

Can somebody point me into the right direction on how to find out when my two vouchers expire? I earned two vouchers with my free VA card and I know they’ve been extended so many times but I’d like to check when they expire etc…

They’re not in my account or are they?

Thank you

davefl 1,212 posts

There’s no other way than calling Virgin Atlantic since they disbanded the twitter team.

VinZ 142 posts

How annoying! And they ask you not to call now because they’re dealing with the hurricane/storm…

gordog01 18 posts

Two 241 vouchers have landed in my virgin account instead of one. Both with different dates about a week apart. What’s the chances of them both staying there?

NorthernLass 7,453 posts

What do you mean, exactly? 2 entries on different dates? They don’t show an expiry date AFAIK.

gordog01 18 posts

Two vouchers in my Virgin Atlantic account in the same card year, not the same date of entry, one week apart.

davefl 1,212 posts

Whoohoooo. That prompted me to check and “my activity” on the website is back after 18 months of being blank and I can finally see my zero entry for the voucher.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.