Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards Visiting a Xmas market using AMB weekend certificate

• MisterE 30 posts

Just starting using IHG more than in the past and wondering where best to use my Ambassador weekend certificate. We’d quite like to visit a Xmas market this December. Where would folks suggest for a good hotel experience and Xmas market? Thanks

Richie 977 posts

I like Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg, Trier, Vienna for Christmas markets.

elguiri 216 posts

If staying in Cologne, Koblenz or Mainz, take the train alongside the river to the local villages for a more authentic xmas market. Mainz-Koblenz is a good route to do.

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
    brassneck 24 posts

Been to most of the big city German ones and Cologne is where I would go but no longer any IHG properties there. We are going to give Berlin another try this time. We usually try to jump in a train to a nearby town as some of the smaller markets feel more authentic. Stuttgart was good in that respect.

ChrisC 956 posts

Don’t foget that until the end of this year the cert can be used on any days of the week at Kimptons and Regents

• This reply was modified 54 years, 4 months ago by .
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.