Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes Hilton Honors Waldorf Astoria Maldives (not an elitist post!)

• Ali M 19 posts

Hey everyone
    I have been trying to book Maldives on points – I am a aware it’s 150k per night but I can’t see any nights in the next year,I have tried a fair few dates including 365 days out…I have tried 5 nights in a go,10 in a go…I am aware Rangali Island is available so I know that already 🙌🏻 Post Pandemic the availability was wide open.Any point in emailing hotel?(I wouldn’t have thought so)

VerdantBacon 141 posts

No point emailing the hotel. Standard reward nights are released in blocks and this is the most popular Hilton redemption. Just keep checking every day.

iamlost 108 posts

There are many 150k nights available, just not in consecutive blocks of 5. You’ll need to catch them as soon as they drop the next batch.

I’ve been to both the Waldorf and the Conrad, and this property stands head and shoulders above Rangali…so persevere!

Ali M 19 posts

Thank you both.
    Yes have been to both (on points and hence the title ‘not elitist’ ha) and agree Walfdorf if so much better (for me) some folk would prefer the remoteness of Rangali and will point out the ‘not natural’ look of Waldorf but I didnt get any such feeling.

Whats worse is that am trying to get 2 rooms *facepalm* for points for the same time – guess wont happen lol.

trouble is want to do at least nights for it to be efficient.last time got lucky and was able to do 10 nights in a row

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.