Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club WARNING WARNING – BA.COM Maintenance Overnight 16-17th April 2024

• SteveCroydon 71 posts

Just logged-in to ba.com. Incredibly it worked, despite a new login screen.

The following message is showing:
    We’re carrying out planned maintenance from 0100 BST on Wed 17 April so you may not be able to access your account online or via the contact centres at this time. We’ll finish this activity as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Head for the shelters, do what you need to do now before tonight!!!
    What’s the betting as to when everything they break will be back up and working???

TGLoyalty 578 posts

Something been broken in the system all week

travelmonkey 31 posts

Website site seems down now for reward flight search and account information. I was calling up to add return 241 flights to my booking and after getting booted from teh USA number at 1255 BST got through to someone on the Japan number at about 0105 BST. They could save the flights to my booking and take authorization for payment, but couldn’t actually deduct Avios from my account to confirm the purchase. Sounds like payment and Avios should be taken by a back office team in the next 72 hrs so I await an email confirmation.

Froggee 952 posts

This might explain why there is a full house of SIN J flights still available.

ankomonkey 51 posts

Remembering my device this morning asked me to enter my password one more time, having entered it less than a minute earlier. I know I got it correct, but it told me it wasn’t. BA IT is so much more than just IT, it’s SH IT 😉

culabula 7 posts

Remembering my device this morning asked me to enter my password one more time, having entered it less than a minute earlier. I know I got it correct, but it told me it wasn’t. BA IT is so much more than just IT, it’s SH IT 😉

Has to be one of the worst websites in Christendom. I’ve been locked out of my account all week, even though it’s using the embedded password which always grants me access. Combine My Avios has never worked for me and now they’re accumulating in BA when I want them in Aer Lingus.

rewards.aerlingus.com has been a nightmare all week too – I’ve now ended up with 4 x phantom return flights to Bordeaux in July as well as two x 1 way in each direction. All have failed, all have invoked pesky bookmarked funds on my credit card.

But at least with Aerclub you can ring them, get through almost immediately, speak to helpful and knowledgeable staff which will attempt to sort things for you. In addition, they can shift your Avios for you over the phone in either direction.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.