Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other London life Wheely or other LHR-London car services

• wsy 13 posts

Hi,

I used to make use of BA Transfer whenever travelling to/from LHR as the fares were quite reasonable. However, prices have since gone up so am thinking of trying something else like Wheely.

1) Does anyone have any referral/discount codes for Wheely? Was hoping there’d be an Amex offer again but none at the moment.
    2) Any other car transfer services to recommend?

Thanks as always!

YC 221 posts

ATZ6S – Wheely

Depends what kind of service you are after. The usual uber/free now/bolt are generally good value (but they have increased prices significantly). Wheely with the 20% off is not bad value for a premium car and experience. They are good with pick ups as ubers can take ages to get an uber for heathrow

Jacob 223 posts

Like YC said, depends on the service you’re after. If you’re up for self-driving, Zipcar has pick-up/drop-off point at T5 making it very convenient – we use it extensively. Obviously, you have to be fine with self-driving, London traffic and ending the journey in a Zipcar drop-off zone. And I think it requires a registration upfront to validate your driving license. Just an alternative to other options 🙂

SamG 1,639 posts

I’ve actually found Addison Lee quite reasonable on a couple of airport runs recently, worth checking

wsy 13 posts

Thanks all for the suggestions! Will check out Addison Lee as well since I haven’t had the chance to use the £10 Amex Plat discount on it yet. I also have a Zipcar account but haven’t used it much because we usually just drive our own vehicle, but have never thought about the one-way zipcar service so that’s a good idea too!

@YC
    if I end up using Wheely I’ll be sure to use your code, thanks!

LLovesLondon 3 posts

Good evening, considering using Zipcar for the first time, would anyone have a referral code I could use please? Thank you in advance!! Lindsay

dahokolomoki 103 posts

Don’t forget Zipcar drop off is no longer at T5….

Wheely is great. Always had a good service. Nice Mercedes cars only. Safe and friendly drivers. More expensive, but not for the class. And also you can reserve in advance, and never had a driver not show up. Also no surge pricing.

Philondon 274 posts

Good evening, considering using Zipcar for the first time, would anyone have a referral code I could use please? Thank you in advance!! Lindsay

Only just seen your posting but just in case you still need it…..

https://zipcar.mention-me.com/m/ol/wf9lm-philip-lewis-52

c_j 19 posts

Anyone have a Wheely referral code they’d care to share?

BuildBackBetter 705 posts
    c_j 19 posts

Thank you!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.