Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Barclaycard Avios When is the Barclaycard voucher issued?

• Paul B 224 posts

When does the voucher move across from having made the qualifying spend? Does it move over to BA.COM on its own, or does it move with the monthly Avios swipe across, likewise does it show in the same place the Amex companion vouchers do? I’ve made qualifying spend a month ago and no sign of it yet.

DoubleA 24 posts

I didn’t take notice exactly but I’m pretty sure it posted independently to the Avios & yes, it’s in the eVoucher section of your executive club, where the Amex ones post. Mine posted as soon as I hit the target too.

Paul B 224 posts

I didn’t take notice exactly but I’m pretty sure it posted independently to the Avios & yes, it’s in the eVoucher section of your executive club, where the Amex ones post. Mine posted as soon as I hit the target too.

Hmmm, I think it’s time I need to reach out then, as it’s been a few weeks, I’m guessing it’s best to first go to Barclaycard?

JDB 4,371 posts

Hmmm, I think it’s time I need to reach out then, as it’s been a few weeks, I’m guessing it’s best to first go to Barclaycard?

Are you quite sure it isn’t there? Since quite early on the delivery of Avios and vouchers has been very smooth.

AndyGWP 276 posts

Quick related question – do they email you / acknowledge when you hit the spend required for the voucher? 🙂

edit: I can answer my own question – it does show you in the app that you’ve hit the spend and you will see the voucher in your BA account called “BA Barclays Cabin Upgrade Voucher”

I achieved it in August, and didn’t get an email…

Mick S 271 posts

I appreciate the thread is on Barclaycard, but for anyone questioning the arrival of the upgrade voucher from the Premier current account…… From my own personal (recent) experience –

Your 12th payment will leave your account. HOWEVER, you wont receive the voucher until you have been in the Barclays Avios programme for one year. Once the anniversary has passed the voucher should post immediately, but the T&C’s say allow 5 working days.

if you use awardwallet for BAEC then the voucher will show there.

The email from Barclays lands around 2 weeks after you have used the voucher 🙂

Mick S 271 posts

will also show in the BAEC like this

voucher

tiriavpo 312 posts

When does the voucher move across from having made the qualifying spend? Does it move over to BA.COM on its own, or does it move with the monthly Avios swipe across, likewise does it show in the same place the Amex companion vouchers do? I’ve made qualifying spend a month ago and no sign of it yet.

Mine has just appeared in my BA account alongside my other Amex vouchers although my Barclaycard spend tracker is still showing below £10k, and I am not yet at avios transfer time.

Rhys
    HfP Staff
    190 posts

It will appear on your BA account.

I had a weird experience. In the Barclays app, teh spend calculator was stuck at 9.5k despite having spent more. However, the voucher had already deposited into my BA account when I hit the threshold – unbeknownst to me. So make sure to double check your BAEC account!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.