Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs Other frequent flyer schemes Where to find mapping of Air Canada G-class fare onto ThaiAir

• Dubious 33 posts

Does anyone know what a G-fare ticket on an Air Canada codeshare (operated by ThaiAirways) maps to on Thai Airways? (Or how to find out)

I am trying to put in a retro-claim for a flight, and the submission box asks for the fare class. The system wants the ThaiAirways flight details (rather than the codeshare number) and unfortunately the booking code. G-Class on Thai earns nothing, whereas on Air Canada it was a flexi fare and I’d expect it to earn something.

*I know to avoid codeshares where possible, unfortunately it was the op my option for the fare and routing*

John 1,001 posts

This information is not public. Does your boarding pass say anything? Have you asked on Flyertalk

Dubious 33 posts

No information on the boarding pass unfortunately as side from the big fat Y to denote the cabin rather than the fare.

Maybe that’s what I should try using on the form.

Dubious 33 posts

Drat. The form submission results in a message ‘airline could not find you on that flight’…!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.