Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Other Destination advice Yescapade: legit?

• ukgeorge 5 posts

Yescapade seem to have some very attractive rates that come up on a Google hotel search. But, I have never heard of them. I’m looking for some confirmation they are ok before I commit.

Froggee 897 posts

Personally I’d steer clear but they do appear to be a travel agency.

It’s French so if you have a problem, you won’t have any protection in the UK.

They don’t even have a phone number on their website.

If you do a Google search on the travel agency licence number they quote it brings up “onlyturksandcaicos”. That site claims to be part of the West Indies online group. Tripadvisor seems to have a bit of negative feedback on them E.g.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147262-i230-k11618159-West_Indies_online-Barbados.html

So if you book with them, it may well go fine but if there is a problem you will be up a creek without the proverbial paddle.

NorthernLass 7,586 posts

If it was really French, would it not have to be called Ouicapade?

Supergers49 225 posts

If it was really French, would it not have to be called Ouicapade?

This is what I needed in my life today 😀

ukgeorge 5 posts

Thanks for the replies. It looks like I should give them a wide birth. Sorry for the late response, snowed under at work yesterday.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.