Hilton launches its Summer Sale with 33% off Best Available Rate

Hilton has launched its Summer Sale, offering discounts of up to 33% off the Best Available Rate for hotels in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.

There is a special home page for this promotion which you can find here.

These rates are valid:

Until 30 September, weekends only, for the UK and Europe (some hotels have weekday availability in August)

Until 5 October, every day, for the Middle East and Africa

Rates are non-refundable

Conrad Algarve

I ran an example based on the Conrad Algarve, photo above.  This is the sort of resort property which I wouldn’t expect to be offering much of a deal in this sale as it should be busy in Summer.

For a week in August – 9th to the 16th – the sale rate is €307 per night.  This is a substantial discount to the current €373 per night Advanced Purchase rate.

For a weekend in Prague in late July, the sale rate at the Old Town property is 2,747k compared to 3,300k per night for Advanced Purchase.

Based on this non-scientific sample, you may well be able to find some decent deals here.

(To see our complete list of all current hotel promotions for the major chains, click here to visit our ‘Hotel Promos’ page or use the link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)

More new Avios Suitcase badges = more free Avios
What is an Avios point worth?

Comments

1. Chico Dusty says:

For single nights, it’s worth noting that Hotels.com are selling these same rooms but about £8 to 13 a night cheaper in most cases.

This works great when you book thru Hilton and immediately after claim a Best Rest Guarantee, making the room the same price as Hotels.com and then a $50 credit on top.

Makes Heathrow Hilton around £30 a night room only.

2. Andrew (@andrewseftel) says:

I was about to accuse your ‘most’ as being hyperbole, but I can indeed confirm this is the case, and at non-airport properties too. Great deal here.

There are quite a few places that would price up <£15 after a $50 rebate (and that are at the moment showing cheaper on hotels.com) That's perfect if you want to do four stays for Gold.

3. That’s a great tip. How good are Hilton at honouring the BRG?

• Chico Dusty says:

Took mine 20hours to get approved and they promise to do it within 24. Providing you give all the correct info, it should be approved. Be warned, the rate must be like for like, which hotels.com do. Seems like they have a direct link to the Hilton API. Some agents don’t which means the rate is very slightly different.

• I am wondering this too. I know Marriott are very good at honouring their Look No Further price guarantee of matching the competition plus a further 25% discount.

• Andrew (@andrewseftel) says:

I did one successfully (vs Expedia) for Gatwick back in Jan. Response within 24h, on a weekend too!

4. £30 a night at LHR? Can you please give a specific date?

5. Andrew (@andrewseftel) says:

Hilton Newport 22nd-23rd June £43 on Hilton.co.uk, £30 on Hotels.com. That should be <£1 after they take the $50 off!

6. https://hiltonhhonors.com/ProcessLanding/ProcessLanding/?lp=ACCENTURE

I just used the link above and got instant HH Gold from Blue.. I signed out then back in again and the gold status shows on my account..

It does state instant Silver so no idea why the status has gone to Gold.

Hope this helps anyone looking to book during the 33% off offer.

• Chico Dusty says:

Interesting. Employees only? What impact will this have on future stays?

• No impact, this offer has been around quite a while now. Strangely I just signed another family member up who was HH Blue and their status has gone to Silver.

• Andrew says:

I went to Silver :(

• The only difference between the 2 applications I made were one of the HH Blue accounts was previously a HH gold through the Amex Plat card which got the instant Gold and the other was HH Blue from the outset and received Silver.
            I requested a membership card for the Gold and the expiry date shows 03/2015

• I did it and went to silver..but they wiped out all of my points and stay history too!!!