Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Shangri-La Golden Circle Game – Week 5 now available to play

I promised that I would keep readers reminded about the ‘3rd Anniversary’ game running each week for six weeks on the Shangri-La Golden Circle website.

Week 5 is now available to play on the Shangri-La website here.

Golden Circle

My original post on the game is here.  If you play their online game for 5 of the 6 weeks it runs, you will have enough points for a $100 per person food and drink voucher valid at any Shangri-La property – which is exciting, given that they are soon to open at The Shard in London.

Unfortunately, if you are not already signed up to play, there is not much point now.  The maximum number of points you can get is 400 (200 this week, 200 next week) and that doesn’t get you anything worthwhile.

I still only have the points from week 1 in my account, no sign of weeks 2, 3 or 4 yet!

(To see our complete list of all current hotel promotions for the major chains, click here to visit our ‘Hotel Promos’ page or use the link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)

Comments (39)

• thomas says:

See Response I got 3 weeks agao ..
    “”Further to your query below, please be informed that the bonus GC Award Points will be credited to the member’s account within three to four weeks after the end of the campaign.””

• Mark says:

It would seem that those of us who started “playing” from week 2 have yet to receive any points, at least we’re all in the same boat!

• Ed E says:

Have we got the HfP table for opening night booked yet?

• Mark says:

Sounds like a great idea, not so sure the other half would approve though!

• Ed E says:

But is the OH not a happy member of Golden Circle? Mine is and plays religiously every week… ehem!

• Mark says:

She most certainly is, whether she likes it or not. I commandeer her iPhone every Thursday evening for my weekly entry…ooh matron!

• Idrive says:

I missed last week on 2 accounts!! And got no points posted so far! 🙁

• Morgs says:

Yet another with no points yet…hopefully good things will come to those who wait

• Simon says:

Wife and I started WK1 and only 200 points each. Points posted WK2 and nothing since like everyone else.

• pazza2000 says:

Points for week one only also, everybody is in the same position so no need to be concerned. They must do a monthly swipe of applying the points, or as stated they will all post after the promo has finished where by week 1’s points were simply awarded in advance by error.

• Jamie says:

I am in the same position. started playing for myself and OH in week 2 and have received nothing yet. hopefully some points will come though soon!!