The new British Airways American Express card – spot the difference!

A bit of silliness for a quiet Summer Saturday ….

Here is the new look British Airways American Express card now being issued:

BA Amex - NEW

Here is the old style British Airways American Express card which is being withdrawn:

BA Amex cropped

Spot the difference!

(To see our complete list of all current credit card bonuses, click here to visit our ‘Credit Cards Update’ page or use the link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)

My review of the Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin, Noordwijk, NL
EXCLUSIVE: '50% off' Avios redemption sale starts Monday

Comments

1. If only I had such trivialities to worry about at work!

Though I did spot it. I have a trained eye for the such subtleties after many years working as a BA First Class Cabin Scratch Finder 😉

2. Mikeact says:

The reverse has changed.

3. Susan says:

Having just been through a totally pointless, massively expensive re-brand by professional design consultants all I can say is “Do not give these people metal cutlery”

• Kathy says:

Oh yes! We had one of those at work. They unveiled the new ‘branding’ at one of our company meetings, including a new teal colour scheme. The response to the colour was so overwhelmingly negative (it was just yuck) that they dumped it and went back to blue. What a waste of time and money!

4. In other words, BA has lost its shine?

5. Oliver Bennett says:

Just downgraded from premium plus to this. I do hope I get the new design! 😛

6. They have been issuing the ‘new card design’ since February as I’ve just checked mine and its the same

• Interesting. The reason I ran it is that Amex only formally sent this out last week asking people to switch over.

• Jason says:

Since at least 2013! My card was issued in early November and it’s got the ‘new’ design.

• George Kyriakos says:

Yup – BA premium plus since last year here, and it’s shineless…

7. Russell Evans says:

Get the A380 back to the paintshop…….

8. Londonbus says:

Keep your eyes open on new aircaraft for the “refreshed” speedmarque…