Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

5,000 Hilton HHonors points on EVERY stay before July 6th!

UPDATE – OCTOBER 2020:  This article is now out of date, but don’t worry.  We produce a monthly summary of the top hotel bonus point offers – please click HERE or use the ‘Hotel Offers’ menu above.

Click here for our article on Hilton’s current ‘Double Rewards’ promotion which runs until 31st December 2020. You can register for the offer by clicking here.

Hilton is also offering a 100% bonus when you buy points until 31st December 2020. The website to buy points, and find out more, is here.

Hilton HHonors has slipped out a short-notice promotion which will run for just under three weeks.

For every stay at a Hilton Group hotel before July 6th, you will receive 5,000 bonus Hilton HHonors points.

Remember that the Hilton Group includes Hampton, Waldorf-Astoria, Conrad, Doubletree and Embassy Suites as well as the main Hilton chain.

This offer works ON TOP of the current double points promotion which I wrote about here.

You MUST register at this page in order to receive the 5,000 bonus points.

Hilton Gold 350

I don’t value 5,000 Hilton HHonors points too highly.  £15 would be fair.  However, a £15 rebate on a cheap one night stay – on top of the double points offer – is a very good return.

The longer the stay, the less interesting the extra 5,000 points becomes.

It may be worth switching a few stays to a Hilton property over the next couple of weeks to take advantage of this.  However, you should also consider the current Club Carlson offer (Radisson, Park Inn, Park Plaza) which offers triple points on all stays until June 28th.

Don’t forget to register for the 5,000 bonus Hilton points via this link.

(Want to earn more hotel points?  To see our complete list of promotions from the major chains, click here to visit our ‘Hotel Promos’ page or use the link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)

Comments (69)

• Graeme says:

I bought a gift card at the weekend from Boots, and also bought stamps at the post office under the similar Amex offer. No confirmation email but the credit appeared on my statement a few days later so you should be fine.

• Harris says:

I have one question about Hilton. i am thinking to do the challenge for gold. What does the 4 stay means? Do I have to stay in 4 different properties or 4 different nights in one property? Also can I book 4 reward nights and still qualify for gold level?

• Rob says:

Any 4 stays. Can be all at the same property (but NOT back to back bookings). Can be reward nights.

• Harris says:

Thanks !

• Jason says:

I registered for the challenge, and my account says 4 stays to reach silver whereas my wife’s account says 4 stays to reach gold. I’m blue and my wife is silver.
        Will I have to another challenge when I reach silver?

• bob says:

Experts will say, might be in bed 🙂

• Neil says:

Although this offer was announced on 18th June. Hilton very generously credited me with a slug of 5k points for a 2 night stay from 15th to 17th June. With the double points quite a good time to stay there where travellers have a choice… 🙂

• DW201 says:

1 night reward stay at doubletree sheffield on friday – its still pending but looks like I have recieves 5000 bonus points and 1000 diamond myway bonus points.

I may be spending quite a lot of time in newport over the next few weeks….

• DW201 says:

Also – this makes me even more annoyed that I couldn’t switch to double points this quarter after locking in double miles for virgins bonus in Q1….

• Simon says:

My staying in Newport is still showing as pending but the 5000 bonus points are showing, did the HRG 4 nights to Gold promo and needed one night at a Hilton.

Tried to make a local phone call so there was something on the room bill, got a number not reconsigned message even though I was sure I dailed it correctly starting with 9 for the outside line. Upon check-out I was presented with a £7.00 bill for the call (should have 15p!). I didn’t pay the bill but bought a chocolate bar instead.