Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

British and Monaco Grand Prix tickets available NOW via Marriott Moments

If you are sitting on some Marriott Rewards or Starwood Preferred Guest points, this is a unique chance to see the British or Monaco Grand Prix for a very affordable (points) price.

These packages appeared on Marriott Moments on Monday.  They will NOT last long now that I have posted this – I am talking hours rather than days.

You can choose from:

Monaco:

2 Grandstand tickets, with lunch, for qualifying day on Saturday 26th May @ 30,000 Marriott points (10,000 SPG points)

or

2 Grandstand tickets, with lunch, for race day on Sunday 27th May @ 60,000 Marriott points (20,000 SPG points)

Silverstone:

2 Grandstand tickets, with lunch and transportation, for qualifying day on Saturday 7th July @ 30,000 Marriott points (10,000 SPG points)

or

2 Grandstand tickets, with lunch and transportation, for race day on Sunday 8th July @ 60,000 Marriott points (20,000 SPG points)

For Monaco, if you are British Airways Gold, remember that – as it is more than 30 days away – you can ring up BA and force them to open up Avios seats to Nice for you (at double price) under the Gold Priority Reward scheme.  That won’t help you find a cheap hotel room of course …..!

There are also auction packages with VIP hospitality for both races.  For Monaco, the auctions don’t close until 30th April, however, which means you couldn’t use a Gold Priority Reward and would be stung for flight and hotel costs.  I would also expect these packages to go for disproportionately high sums.

For Monaco, you can redeem the practice day tickets here and the race day tickets here.

For Silverstone, you can redeem the practice day tickets here and the race day tickets here.

Comments (45)

• AndyGWP says:

Cheers Rob – I’d love to do Monaco race day just for the experience (… and the sunshine, and it’s a bank holiday weekend!), but alas I am short of the points! (and I’ve soft-landed to BA Silver anyways now 🙁 )

• Chris A says:

Thanks for this Rob. Managed to get Silverstone race day package!

• Cate ⛱️ says:

Oohh NICE ONE!!

Yes accommodation is probably going to cost but great bragging rights for sitting in the good seats of the Mercedes AMG-Petronas yacht. Thanks Rob!

• Clive says:

Yacht?
      It says it includes some grandstand tickets… no mention of a yacht 🙂

• Cate ⛱️ says:

Clive I’m surprised you of all people would miss it – there’s loads of alt offers for Monte on the website.

“You and your guest will experience all the excitement on the track with access to VIP hospitality, gourmet food, drinks and prime seating on the Mercedes AMG-Petronas Motorsport yacht.’

• Colin MacKinnon says:

You could take the sleeper train from Moscow to Monaco, after a 1st Class BA RFS from LHR!

• Silverstone booked! Habitual checking of HfP at random points during the day pays off sometimes!

• Neil Donoghue says:

Likewise, I’ve just snapped up race day tickets for Monaco! Cheers Rob

• Jason says:

Neil Marriott have rooms available on points if you need accommodation. See you there!

• Neil Donoghue says:

Jason, you have made my day mate!! Grand Prix tickets, accommodation and flights thanks to Jetsmarter all sorted. Boom!!

• Chris says:

Hello Nail. I cannot find any available rooms. Can you help mentioning the dates and the name of the hotel? Thanks!

• Tilly says:

I bought my club corner Silverstone tickets straight after the 2017 race day. Every year I get the following year tickets as soon as they’re on sale.

Sounds like a really good deal though.

• robstaaaar says: