Chauffeur group Blacklane has added Shangri-La Golden Circle as its first hotel earning partner.
You will earn one Shangri-La Golden Circle point for every two £, $ or € spent with Blacklane. As a special introductory offer, you can earn double points for all rides taken before 28th February 2019.
The company now operates in 300 cities in 60 countries and is particularly useful for airport rides. We used them in Milan Linate last year when I was with the family and wanted someone waiting at the gate with a car I knew would be big enough.
If you would prefer to earn airline miles, Blacklane also lets you earn with:
- Asia Miles (6 per £/$/€ spent with their current promo)
- Enrich (Malaysia Airlines) (2 per £/$/€ spent)
- Finnair Plus (2 per £/$/€ spent)
- Qatar Privilege Club (1 per £/$/€ spent)
- Thai Royal Orchid Plus (2 per £/$/€ spent)
- Miles & More (Lufthansa etc) (2 per £/$/€ spent)
- Singapore Airlines Krisflyer (2 per £/$/€ spent)
You can also save 10% on your first Blacklane ride with code SAVE10%.
Blacklane has a slightly odd way of entering promotional codes. You will be presented with a page asking for your credit card details. After you type them in, there is an additional screen which asks if you have a voucher code. Add SAVE10% on that page and 10% is deducted from your quote. Your card is not charged until after the ride and you can cancel until 1 hour before pick-up.
You can sign-up for a Blacklane account here.