Last weekend we covered the current Qatar Airways offer for new members to Privilege Club. Join via this link and you’ll receive up to 5,000 bonus miles when you credit your first flight. You also get a 50% discount on the number of qualifying miles required for status.
Interestingly Qatar Airways has just launched a new offer which gives double Qmiles and double status points for Business and First Class. Economy passengers get a 50% bonus. It isn’t clear if these offers double up. Can you earn double status miles and also be promoted to elite status under the ‘50% lower threshold for new members’ offer?
Here are the rules – you need to register via the Qatar Airways website where you will find full details:
- This offer is applicable to Privilege Club main members.
- Booking period: 7 January 2019 to 28 February 2019 [which means it will cover the big Qatar Airways sale which I think launches next week]
- Registration period: 7 January 2019 to 5 March 2019
- Travel period: 7 January 2019 to 31 August 2019
- To be eligible for this offer:
- Members need to register for this offer on or before 5 March 2019 by logging into their account at qmiles.com and selecting this offer from “My offers” on your dashboard menu.
- Members whose travel date is before 5 March 2019 should register at least 24 hours prior to travel.