Loganair is picking up more services operated by its ex-sister company Flybmi.
We have already covered the launch of:
- Aberdeen to Bristol (commences 4th March)
- Aberdeen to Oslo (commences 4th March)
- Aberdeen to Esbjerg (commences 4th March)
- Newcastle to Stavanger (commences 25th March)
- Newcastle to Brussels (commences 25th March)
Loganair has now announced the launch of:
- Derry to London Stansted (commencing 27th February)
This flight operates with a generous public subsidy so it is not surprising to see it back so quickly. In additional, Loganair is starting:
- Derry to Manchester (commencing 24th May)
although this was never a Flybmi route.
If you will find yourself on any of these services, take a look at our review of Clan Loganair, the new Loganair frequent flyer scheme.
Your best option to maximise your miles when paying is American Express Preferred Rewards Gold. This offers double points – 2 per £1 – when you when you book flight tickets directly with an airline. Our review of Amex Gold is here.