Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

COME BACK AT 7pm: Join us for the launch of the new Virgin Atlantic Upper Class Suite!

If you don’t normally look at Head for Points in the evening, make an exception tonight.

Virgin Atlantic is launching its new A350 aircraft this evening, which means it will be unveiling its new Upper Class Suite too.

It is totally different from what has gone before.

Come back at 7pm and we’ll tell you all about it.

The party started at 6pm and you can get a sneak peak of what we’ve seen so far by heading over to our Instagram page and clicking on the ‘story’ video (click our logo).

Comments (45)

• Richard says:

7pm?? I’m on the train and was looking forward to some interesting reading!

• Rob says:

Rhys has already filed an Instagram story – see https://www.instagram.com/headforpoints/

I cannot reveal until 7pm under my deal with Virgin.

• Alan says:

Nice work, Rhys – looks good – wish it was going to be ready for my flight with them in September! Looks like it’ll just be on LHR-JFK to begin with though 🙁

• Jim says:

I really like it.
        I suspect BA regulars won’t, as it looks too “fun” compared to the dark business-look of the new BA seat.
        Both are terrific improvements though. Yay!!

• Leo says:

Hmmm I’m a Virgin fan over BA generally but so far I’m liking the BA seat more (as are the voters on HfP Insta). Like the Loft idea though. Colour scheme of suites looks a bit “sickly”.

• Bobabo says:

Re ‘sickly’ colour scheme – I thought the same until I realised that the h4p photos are reflecting the red cabin lights to an extreme degree – the colour scheme on the official photos (on Virgin’s insta) looks completely different.

• Prins Polo says:

The biggest difference between the two seats from my personal, subjective perspective is doors vs no doors.

• Rob says:

I don’t like doors. The BA door is only 3 feet high and it is very difficult to serve you with it shut, and it makes the seat a bit claustraphobic. Don’t get too won over by the idea, although I may well change my tune when I’ve flown it. I’ve done Emirates First with full height doors and 3 x Etihad First with high doors, and am not won over.

• Peter 64K says: