Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Win 75,000 Lufthansa Miles & More miles!

To promote the Lufthansa Miles & More payment cards (which I rate highly – you get 10,000 miles as a sign-up bonus and 1.25 miles per £1 spent, see my review here), Affiniture is giving away almost 1 million Miles & More miles.

To be more precise, it is giving away 13 prizes of 75,000 Miles & More miles, which I’d value at £750+.  Lufthansa’s fabled First Class could be within your grasp ….. at least one-way!

Win 75000 Miles and More miles

Everyone who applies for the Miles & More payment cards before 31st December will be entered into the competition.  However, to comply with UK law, you can also enter without applying for the card.

Visit this page of the cards website and enter.  You must be an existing Miles & More member and you must be a UK resident.

The competition closes on 31st December.  Good luck.

Comments (126)

• James says:

OT: Flying from Gatwick South Terminal tonight, re The Grain Store on PP

My OH and I each have Priority Pass cards (from my OH’s Platinum Card). Am I right in thinking that we can each get £15 of credit ourselves, and £15 for a guest at The Grain Store – so £60 total if we use both of our PPs when paying the bill?

Hoping to have dinner there so would be handy if so.

Cheers

• Simon says:

O/T Tesco to launch new subscription based Clubcard Plus

• Rob says:

Is anyone really going to pay £8 per month for that? I think not.

• Chrisasaurus says:

Depends on how smart the 10% off two big shops is – oodles of john Lewis GCs anyone?

• BJ says:

According to MSE many of the details have still to be decided. You would think that Tesco would realise that clubcard bonus points were a big draw but I fear they have lost the plot. It would be interesting to know if the running down of clubcard has cost them business or if most of their customers have carried on shopping there regardless. Since 2014 I have only chopped at Tesco when they made it worthwhile for me.

• Simon says:

I personally have utter contempt for Tesco for various reasons but continue to shop there through gritted teeth in the name of collecting miles.

• Freddy says:

Shop elsewhere and buy the miles with the envitable savings

• Simon says:

I live in West London and my realistic choices are Waitrose, Sainsburys and Tesco, and Tesco are competitive enough in this field.

• Anna says:

+1. Tesco is far more expensive than Asda or Morrison’s (and Ocado if you pick their special offers). Also the others keep giving me free delivery passes every time I leave them for a few weeks which is saving me a fair bit.

• jc says:

10% of two big shops per month is >>> £8 for many people, so I’d assume yes

• Russ says:

OT – Hilton Power Up promotion. Points coming through but nothing for parking, meals and other incidentals. Is that right anyone know? Am using Hilton Barclay card. Thanks.

• BJ says:

Base points only.

• Russ says:

Ah, thanks BJ.

• BJ says:

Did their IT track your Barclsycars, that is did you get 3x base points as you should or only 2x? Dreading having to chase up the Barclaycard bonus as Hilton CS are rubbish.

• Russ says:

3x base. I also received the extra 2,500 points from their other promotion.

• John says:

I am getting 3x when I use the Hilton card and 2x when I don’t, so it seems to be working as intended! I know some people got 3x when not using the Hilton card but it didn’t work for me.

• r* says:

American airlines economy is awful, the seat width lhr to jfk is more like a shorthaul seat on ryanair and the legroom is the smallest ive ever had on longhaul, I dont think jetblue can be any worse!