Emirates has released a further batch of Arsenal football tickets for Emirates Skywards members who have miles to redeem.
These cover all of the Premier League games until the end of the season. I expect this to be the last major release apart from Europa League and FA Cup fixtures.
Emirates has made a major change this year. Tickets can no longer be transferred. The person who is named on the Emirates Skywards account must attend. It is difficult to get around this because you need to collect your tickets on the day from the Arsenal offices and ID is required.
You can see the current games available on this page of the Emirates website (log in required). This is what is available as of last night, pricing is PER PERSON:
- Arsenal vs Manchester United – Emirates Box – 1st January – 35,000 miles
- Arsenal vs Manchester United – General Admission – 1st January – 25,000 miles
- Arsenal vs Sheffield United – Emirates Box – 18th January – 22,000 miles
- Arsenal vs Sheffield United – General Admission – 18th January – 11,000 miles
- Arsenal vs Newcastle United – Emirates Box – 8th February – 22,000 miles
- Arsenal vs Newcastle United – General Admission – 8th February – 11,000 miles
- Arsenal vs Everton – Emirates Box – 22nd February – 22,000 miles
- Arsenal vs Everton – General Admission – 22nd February – 11,000 miles
- Arsenal vs West Ham United – Emirates Box – 7th March – 25,000 miles
- Arsenal vs West Ham United – General Admission – 7th March – 15,000 miles
- Arsenal vs Norwich City – Emirates Box – 4th April – 22,000 miles
- Arsenal vs Norwich City – General Admission – 4th April – 11,000 miles
- Arsenal vs Leicester City – Emirates Box – 18th April – 25,000 miles
- Arsenal vs Leicester City – General Admission – 18th April – 15,000 miles
- Arsenal vs Liverpool – General Admission – 2nd May – 30,000 miles
- Arsenal vs Watford – Emirates Box – 17th May – 20,000 miles
- Arsenal vs Watford – General Admission – 17th May – 10,000 mile
Remember that the TV schedules are only fixed around 12 weeks in advance. If you book any later than the end of January, you need to remember that the game may get switched to Friday, Sunday or Monday. You cannot get a refund if the time or date of the game is changed and you can no longer attend.
The Emirates Box is VERY good. It is the best located box in the stadium and you get good quality drinks and hot food before, during and after the game. Here is a review of a past trip although I have been 7-8 times since. I will be there on Saturday with my son to watch Southampton.
Transfers from American Express Membership Rewards to Emirates Skywards are instantaneous if the accounts are already linked and should be pretty quick even if they are not. Note that you are restricted to two tickets per game per Skywards account.
How to earn Emirates Skywards miles from UK credit cards (November 2020)
Emirates Skywards does not have a UK credit card. However, you can earn Emirates Skywards miles by converting Membership Rewards points earned from selected UK American Express cards. These are:
- American Express Preferred Rewards Gold (review here, apply here) – sign-up bonus of 20,000 Membership Rewards points converts into 20,000 Emirates Skywards miles. This card is FREE for your first year and also comes with two airport lounge passes.
- The Platinum Card from American Express (review here, apply here) – sign-up bonus of 30,000 Membership Rewards points converts into 30,000 Emirates Skywards miles
- American Express Rewards credit card (review here, apply here) – sign-up bonus of 5,000 Membership Rewards points converts into 5,000 Emirates Skywards miles. This card is FREE for life.
Membership Rewards points convert at 1:1 into Emirates Skywards miles which is an attractive rate. The cards above all earn 1 Membership Rewards point per £1 spent on your card, which converts to 1 Emirates Skywards mile. The Gold card earns double points (2 per £1) on all flights you charge to it.