Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Save £5 on each of your next two Uber rides!

EDIT: The code now appears to be dead, apologies if you missed out

Uber is currently running a promotion via its Facebook page which will save you £5 on each of your next two rides.

It is very simple to sign up for.

Save £5 on your next two Uber rides

You need to add promo code EUKPM1 to your Uber account.

Open the Uber app, click on the hamburger menu in the top left and select ‘Payment’.

Scroll down the ‘Payment’ page and, at the bottom, you will see an option marked ‘Promotions’ and, under it, ‘Add Promo Code’.

Click that and enter EUKPM1.

You will then see this:

Save £5 on your next two Uber rides

The £5 discounts are valid until 4th October. There does not appear to be a minimum spend requirement.

Thanks to Steve for flagging this. You can share this article with your friends via the ‘Share’ buttons to your left (on desktop) or under this article (on mobile).

Comments (39)

• Kevin says:

Can’t see the payment in my app but I found the promotion code input under the wallet, unfortunately the promotion code shown to be invalid

• Jack says:

I get “invalid code”

• snorkie says:

I saved the code as soon as I saw your Facebook update. I used it last night in London and it didn’t work. I contacted Uber who said that it isn’t valid in London! I can’t find the T&C’s for this offer , do you happen to have them Rob?

• BrianW says:

I saved it and it’s still showing in my App. Hasn’t worked either and their response was Promotion didn’t apply to your trip because it is no longer available.

• Gavin says:

Yep didn’t work for me either!

• Daniel says:

Also didn’t work for me. They claim it’s no longer valid as 200k ride limit reached.

Proper underhand tactics. The promo still shows as active in the app, end date is October.

• Richard Gott says:

I entered the code, it uploaded, however it didn’t work. But then I received a £5 credit and it worked twice on two further rides (two lower than £7!). The code has now not showing against my account.