BA Holidays is taking Boris Johnson at his word (whatever happened to ‘data not dates’?!) and has launched a special deal for ‘flight and hotel’ bookings from 17th May.
This offer is valid for travel to Cyprus, Greece, Spain or Turkey.
You will save:
- £100 on a booking of £2,500+
- £200 on a booking of £5,000+
The offer is valid for travel from 17th May to 21st October. Bookings must be made by 9th March.
The other usual BA Holidays benefits apply:
- earn double Avios from Amex when you pay with a British Airways American Express Premium Plus card
- earn 1 Avios per £1 spent directly from BA Holidays (plus earn Avios on your flights as usual)
- secure your trip with a deposit now and pay the balance nearer the date of travel
- BA’s ‘Book With Confidence’ policy gives you flexibility if you voluntarily choose to delay your trip
Find out more on the BA Holidays home page here.
How to earn Avios from UK credit cards (April 2021)
As a reminder, there are various ways of earning Avios from UK credit cards. Many cards also have generous sign-up bonuses.
There are two official British Airways American Express cards:
You can also get generous sign-up bonuses by applying for American Express cards which earn Membership Rewards points, such as:
Click here to read our detailed summary of all UK credit cards which earn Avios. This includes both personal and small business cards.
If you have a small business, we especially recommend Capital On Cap’s Visa card which comes with a generous bonus worth 10,500 Avios:
(Want to earn more Avios? Click here to visit our home page for our latest articles on earning and spending your Avios points and click here to see how to earn more Avios this month from offers and promotions.)