More Six Senses resorts bookable with IHG Rewards points
Links on Head for Points may pay us an affiliate commission. A list of partners is here.
Two more luxury Six Senses resorts are now bookable on IHG Rewards points.
The two resorts added this week are:
- Seychelles – Six Senses Zil Payson (pictured above)
- Turkey – Six Senses Kaplankaya
You can also pre-book the following in advance of its opening this Summer:
- Spain – Six Senses Ibiza
The following Six Senses hotels were already bookable with IHG Rewards points:
- Brazil – Six Senses Botanique
- Fiji – Six Senses Fiji
- Indonesia – Six Senses Uluwatu, Bali
- Maldives – Six Senses Laamu
- Thailand – Six Senses Yao Noi
- Turkey – Six Senses Istanbul
- Vietnam – Six Senses Ninh Van Bay
By a process of elimination, we are still waiting for:
- Bhutan – Six Senses Bhutan
- Cambodia – Six Senses Krabey Island
- China – Six Senses Qing Cheng Mountain
- India – Six Senses Fort Barwara (opens September)
- Israel – Six Senses Shaharut (opens August)
- Oman – Six Senses Zighy Bay
- Portugal – Six Senses Douro Valley
- Thailand – Six Senses Samui
- Vietnam – Six Senses Con Dao
For UK residents, the key one is the property in Portugal, Douro Valley. It is widely regarded as the most luxurious resort in Europe, photo below. It is set outside Porto and has an exceptional reputation for its rooms, food and spa.
Full details of how you book these resorts on points, what sort of value you get and what benefits you will get if you have IHG Rewards, Ambassador, Royal Ambassador or Kimpton Inner Circle status, are in our initial IHG Rewards / Six Senses article here.
IHG One Rewards update – March 2023:
Get bonus points: Click here for our article on IHG’s ‘2k Every 2 Nights’ promotion, which runs from 9th February 2023 to 14th April 2023. You can register here.
New to IHG One Rewards? Read our overview of IHG One Rewards here and our article on points expiry rules here. Our article on ‘What are IHG One Rewards points worth?’ is here.
Buy points: If you need additional IHG One Rewards points, you can buy them here.
You will receive an 80%-100% bonus when you buy IHG points by 21st March 2023.
Want to earn more hotel points? Click here to see our complete list of promotions from IHG and the other major hotel chains or use the ‘Hotel Offers’ link in the menu bar at the top of the page.