Two more luxury Six Senses resorts are now bookable on IHG Rewards points.
The two resorts added this week are:
- Seychelles – Six Senses Zil Payson (pictured above)
- Turkey – Six Senses Kaplankaya
You can also pre-book the following in advance of its opening this Summer:
- Spain – Six Senses Ibiza
The following Six Senses hotels were already bookable with IHG Rewards points:
- Brazil – Six Senses Botanique
- Fiji – Six Senses Fiji
- Indonesia – Six Senses Uluwatu, Bali
- Maldives – Six Senses Laamu
- Thailand – Six Senses Yao Noi
- Turkey – Six Senses Istanbul
- Vietnam – Six Senses Ninh Van Bay
By a process of elimination, we are still waiting for:
- Bhutan – Six Senses Bhutan
- Cambodia – Six Senses Krabey Island
- China – Six Senses Qing Cheng Mountain
- India – Six Senses Fort Barwara (opens September)
- Israel – Six Senses Shaharut (opens August)
- Oman – Six Senses Zighy Bay
- Portugal – Six Senses Douro Valley
- Thailand – Six Senses Samui
- Vietnam – Six Senses Con Dao
For UK residents, the key one is the property in Portugal, Douro Valley. It is widely regarded as the most luxurious resort in Europe, photo below. It is set outside Porto and has an exceptional reputation for its rooms, food and spa.
Full details of how you book these resorts on points, what sort of value you get and what benefits you will get if you have IHG Rewards, Ambassador, Royal Ambassador or Kimpton Inner Circle status, are in our initial IHG Rewards / Six Senses article here.
IHG Rewards update – June 2021:
Get bonus points: The current IHG Rewards promotion is ‘Triple Your Points’ – our full article is here. It runs from 15th May to 16th August. You receive double base points on your second stay and triple base points on your third and subsequent stays. You can register on this page of ihg.com.
Buy points: If you need additional IHG Rewards points, you can buy them here.
Want to earn more hotel points? Click here to see our complete list of promotions from IHG and the other major hotel chains or use the ‘Hotel Offers’ link in the menu bar at the top of the page.