As we covered last week, a generous Hyatt cashback offer has appeared on many American Express cards.
You will receive £100 back on £250 spend at selected European hotels, and you have until 31st August to do it. You can read more here.
Hyatt is now running a short sale which may work with this:
- you save 30% on Best Available Rate
- you must book by 10th May
- you must stay between 1st June and 26th September
- you must stay at least two nights
- all bookings include free breakfast and 20% off meals
- rooms must be prepaid but can be refunded up to 72 hours before arrival
In theory the Amex deal does not work on pre-paid bookings. In reality, I would expect that it will as it is the individual hotels that process payment.
Full details are on the Hyatt website here.
World of Hyatt update – June 2021:
Get bonus points: Hyatt’s current promotion is ‘Bonus Journeys’, which runs until 15th June 2021. You can learn more in our article here.
Buy points: If you need additional World of Hyatt points, you can buy them here.
You will receive a 30% bonus when you buy 5,000+ World of Hyatt points by 25th June – see here.
Want to earn more hotel points? Click here to see our complete list of promotions from Hyatt and the other major hotel chains or use the ‘Hotel Offers’ link in the menu bar at the top of the page.