We don’t focus much on Leading Hotels of the World on Head for Points. However, there are two reasons why you might be considering them at the moment:
- LHW is still giving away free membership to Leader’s Club, which usually costs $175 per year. As a ‘paid’ loyalty programme, you get decent guaranteed benefits as this article explains.
- American Express is offering £100 cashback on a £350 spend at selected Leading Hotels of the World properties until the end of August. There are nine UK hotels taking part including Gleneagles.
There is now a third reason to consider a stay this Summer. LHW is offering double Leaders Club points on all stays.
You need to book by 14th July for stays between 24th May and 8th September. The offer is valid on up to three rooms per booking, which is useful for families.
You can book at lhw.com or, if you have special requests which could do with human intervention, our hotel booking specialist Emyr Thomas can make LHW bookings on your behalf.
Hotel offers update – November 2022:
Want to earn more hotel points? Click here to see our complete list of promotions from the major hotel chains or use the ‘Hotel Offers’ link in the menu bar at the top of the page.
Want to buy hotel points?
- Hilton Honors is offering a 100% bonus when you buy points by 22nd November 2022. Click here to buy.
- IHG One Rewards is offering a 100% bonus when you buy points by 29th December 2022. Click here to buy.
- Marriott Bonvoy is offering a 25% discount when you buy points by 20th December 2022. Click here to buy.
- World of Hyatt is offering a 25% bonus when you buy points by 28th November 2022. Click here to buy.