In a major improvement compared to recent Accor offers, there is no booking date cut-off. The last day to book is the same as your last day to stay.
Don’t worry, Accor hasn’t gone soft. Existing bookings won’t count so you will need to cancel and rebook any upcoming stays to earn the bonus. You should obviously check the cancellation terms and the current selling price before you do this.
Here are the rules:
- you need to register in advance via this page of the Accor site (stays booked before registration do not count)
- you must book between whenever you register and 5th September
- you must stay between 2nd July and 5th September
- there is no minimum stay requirement
- you can earn the bonus as many times as you like
The offer is valid at hotels in Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, Ukraine, La Reunion, French Guyana, Andorra, Monaco, (French) Saint Martin and United Kingdom.
You can find out more, and register, here.
Our article on what we think Accor Live Limitless points are worth is here.