This article is sponsored by Marriott Bonvoy
Marriott Bonvoy has brought back ‘Week of Wonders’, giving you seven days of offers and promotions to get you back in the mood for travel.
We are looking at our pick of the ‘Week of Wonders’ offers over a number of articles this week. To see the full selection of deals, you should visit the ‘Week of Wonders’ website here.
If you are looking for something different to do with your points, Marriott has put together some exclusive Marriott Bonvoy Moments auctions.
What can you bid on?
The full global range of Marriott Bonvoy Moments ‘Week of Wonders’ auctions is here.
In the UK, you have a meet & greet with Craig David at The O2.
It’s a full package, including VIP access to Craig David, as part of his ‘Hold That Thought’ UK Arena Tour, two seats in the Marriott Bonvoy Luxury Suite and a hotel stay for two at the London EDITION.
The event takes place on Saturday 16th April 2022. The current high bid at the time of writing was 102,500 Marriott Bonvoy points.
For comparison, just booking the London EDITION hotel for that night on its own would cost 60,000 points.
If you have a lot of Bonvoy points …..
How about The Ritz-Carlton Ultimate Weekend for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix?
- Exclusive access to a Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team VIP Team experience in Abu Dhabi for Practice Day on Friday 10 December, Qualifying Day on Saturday 11 December and Race Day on Sunday 12 December 2021
- Behind-the-scenes access
- Full catering including a three-course meal, refreshments, and complimentary drinks
- VIP gifts from the Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team
- Four-night stay at The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal
- Access to a special dinner experience with a set menu and wine pairing
- Round trip transfer between The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal and circuit
- Round trip transfer between The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal and airport
The current bid is 400,000 Marriott Bonvoy points, which is a steal given everything that is included.
Other auctions include:
- a commissioned art piece from artist Peter Tunney
- a Villa Culinary Experience at JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa
- a private South African safari in Kruger National Park (below) including a 3-night suite stay
Full details of all of the ‘Week of Wonders’ auctions can be found here.
There’s more to ‘Week of Wonders’ …..
We haven’t covered all of the ‘Week of Wonders’ offers because there is so much going on. You may also want to take a look at the following:
- triple Marriott Bonvoy points when you book a Homes & Villas by Marriott International property – home page here
- special deals with United, Emirates, Air Canada, Lufthansa, Hertz and SIXT (offers vary by country) – details are here
- 30% discount on selected luggage from Away – details are here
- 15% discount at 25+ All-Inclusive by Marriott Bonvoy hotels in the Caribbean and Latin American – details are here
- double Marriott Bonvoy points for eligible meetings, events, and groups – details are here
An exclusive ‘Week of Wonders’ competition coming soon
We haven’t finished with ‘Week of Wonders’ yet!
Launching on Monday, we will be running an exclusive competition for Head for Points readers with a great and very flexible Marriott Bonvoy prize.
Visit the site on Monday to find out more.