Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Got kids? Box seats for Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball at the O2 bookable via Marriott Bonvoy

If you don’t have a child aged 10-16 then most of what I am about to write won’t make any sense to you. Feel free to move on!

Marriott Bonvoy has just released tickets for its box at the O2 in London for both dates of Capital Radio’s Jingle Bell Ball on December 11th and 12th.

If you don’t know what this is, you don’t need to know 🙂

Jingle Bell Ball tickets

Tickets for this event are sold out so redeeming Marriott Bonvoy points is the only way to get in.

Participating acts are:

Saturday 11th December (doors open 4.30pm)

• Justin Bieber
  • Coldplay
  • Years and Years
  • Jax Jones
  • Clean Bandit
  • Becky Hill
  • Jesy Nelson
  • Sigrid
  • Mimi Webb
  • Billen Ted
  • Riton
  • 220 Kid
Box seats for Capital's Jingle Bell Ball at the O2

Sunday 12th December (doors open 4.30pm)

• Ed Sheeran
  • Lil Nas X
  • Joel Corry
  • Mabel
  • Griff
  • KSI
  • Anne Marie
  • JLS
  • Nathan Dawe
  • Jonasu
  • Shane Codd

What do Jingle Bell Ball tickets cost?

You need 75,000 Marriott Bonvoy points for TWO tickets.

At the time of writing (10.30am Wednesday) there are five pairs remaining for Saturday and four pairs remaining for Sunday.

The Marriott Bonvoy Suite at the O2 is impressive. Assuming the usual pre-covid set-up returns, there is a free hot buffet served before the concert and a free bar all night. I have been multiple times, and here is a review by Anika of how the Marriott Bonvoy suite works.

A picture of the suite is above. The only caveat is that it is a long way from the stage, so if you want to be close to the action – hard at the O2 – it isn’t the place for you. It’s better for casual fans who appreciate the ability to wander in and out of the suite at will during the evening.

You can buy via this page of the Marriott Moments website.

Thanks to Ben for this.

Comments (12)

• Jody says:

Love that you think only kids age 10-16 would be interested in this! I’d happily go on either day, but then I’m mid 40s and still listen to radio 1, so I’m maybe unusual?

No Marriott points though, so no chance for me!

• Save East Coast Rewards says:

Although it’s not something I’d be particularly interested in I also struggled to see what made this event specifically for the 10-16 demographic. So does anyone that’s been know if it’s targeted at kids or is it popular with adults too?

• Chas says:

I’ve been to the Capital’s Summertime Ball once, about 4 or 5 years ago. Similar concept except held at Wembley Stadium in the warmer months of the year. Plenty of adults there, and not just those that were accompanying their kids, but I guess the general vibe both in terms of the acts and the introductions between sets is more aimed at a younger audience. But you wouldn’t feel out of place if the acts appealed to you and you went without kids. Probably even less out of place in the suite, away from the screaming masses!

• Simon says:

are amex to marriot transfers instant?!

• Yorkieflyer says:

B***er, me and the missus at Peppa Pig World that weekend

• Chas says:

I nearly messaged Mrs Chas to see if she thought we should be nice parents and take our 2 teenagers who have already asked several times if we could get tickets. Then I realised that it equates to £187 per ticket at 0.5p per point. I think I’d rather save my points for some decent redemptions in the sun. Bah Humbug….!

• Paul says:

nice one, just redeemed 4 tix

• The cyclist says:

Never heard of any of them apart from Sheeran and Bieber who are both a bit naff and Coldplay who are decent.