Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Get your ‘3rd night free’ at Hilton’s luxury hotels in Europe, and ‘4th night free’ in the Middle East

Hilton has extended its ‘3 for 2’ offer for its most luxurious hotels in Europe to 31st March 2022.  Even better, this offer comes with the extra benefits that come via Hilton’s Impressario scheme for luxury travel agents.

The participating hotels are:

• Waldorf Astoria Versailles
  • Rome Cavalieri, a Waldorf Astoria hotel
  • Waldorf Astoria Berlin
  • Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh, The Caledonian
  • The Biltmore Mayfair
  • Conrad Dublin
  • Conrad London St James
  • Conrad Algarve (hotel offers ‘4-4-3 and not ‘3-4-2’), pictured below

Conrad Algarve Portugal

A ‘four for three’ offer in Turkey, Middle East and Seychelles

There is a similar but less generous ‘four for three’ deal at these hotels in Turkey, the Middle East and the Seychelles:

• Waldorf Astoria Dubai IFC
  • Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah
  • Waldorf Astoria Jeddah (‘five nights for four’)
  • Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah, pictured below
  • Habtoor Palace Dubai
  • Conrad Abu Dhabi Etihad Towers
  • Conrad Cairo
  • Conrad Dubai
  • Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus
  • Conrad Makkah
  • Mango House, Seychelles (‘seven nights for six’)

The offers are valid for stays booked and completed by 31st March 2022.

You CANNOT book this offer via the Hilton website – you need to use a ‘preferred partner’ travel agent, which includes our hotel booking partner Emyr Thomas at Bon Vivant.

You will also receive additional Hilton Impressario benefits.  These are:

• Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
  • Complimentary breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
  • $100 / €85 equivalent food & beverage credit
  • Early check-in / late check-out, subject to availability
  • Double Hilton Honors points

You can contact Emyr via the form on this page of Head for PointsYou pay the same rate as the Best Flexible Rate shown on hilton.com, adjusted for ‘3 for 2’ or ‘4 for 3’, and you pay at check-out as usual.  All bookings are fully cancellable.

How to earn Hilton Honors points and status from UK credit cards

How to earn Hilton Honors points and status from UK credit cards (January 2022)

There are various ways of earning Hilton Honors points from UK credit cards.  Many cards also have generous sign-up bonuses.

Do you know that holders of The Platinum Card from American Express receive FREE Hilton Honors Gold status for as long as they hold the card?  It also comes with Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Rewards Gold and MeliaRewards Gold status.  We reviewed American Express Platinum in detail here and you can apply here.

American Express Platinum card Amex

The Platinum Card from American Express

30,000 points and an unbeatable set of travel benefits – for a fee Read our full review

Did you know that the Virgin Atlantic credit cards are a great way of earning Hilton Honors points? Two Virgin Points can be converted into three Hilton Honors points. The Virgin Atlantic cards are the only Visa or Mastercard products in the UK which can indirectly earn Hilton Honors points. You can apply here.

You can also earn Hilton Honors points indirectly with American Express Gold (20,000 bonus points), the American Express Rewards Credit Card (5,000 bonus points) and – for small business owners – American Express Business Gold (20,000 bonus points) and Business Platinum (40,000 bonus points).

Click here to read our detailed summary of all UK credit cards which can be used to earn Hilton Honors points

(Want to earn more hotel points?  Click here to see our complete list of promotions from the major hotel chains or use the ‘Hotel Offers’ link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)

Comments (27)

• Barry McNally says:

I have just checked the rates for Abu Dhabi and the discounted rate available through the offer works out at the same Hilton Honors sale rate. As Gold and Diamond members get many of the additional benefits listed above (breakfast, upgrade, food discount (25% in Conrad Abu Dhabi) and check-in, check-our priveleges, additional points) it only really makes sense as an offer if you don’t have hotel status.

• meta says:

You still get all Diamond benefits outlined above with Impresario rate, in fact you get more as you get $100 credit which you can combine with 25% discount plus you get extra double points. Also Hilton sale rates are non-refundable.

• Rob says:

Because sale rates are currently semi-flexible, I agree the maths may not always work. Outside covid times, however, the sale rate would be non-refundable whilst the Impressario package would be fully flex.

What I don’t know is if Impressario trumps your HH status in the new world of automatic upgrades.

• Peter says:

I’m am sure Emyr has done wonders for some. Sadly I never heard back from him in regards to my query. Quite possibly it didn’t meet a particular requirement?

• Rob says:

As per the note on the form, we have spam issues at times. The software that runs HfP looks at your form and decides if it is robot-completed spam or not. It’s not as smart as it could be, unfortunately. We can’t win, because if we remove the spam scan then we’d be getting 50 forms a day from robots.

This is why we say that, if you don’t get a reply in 24 hours, you should email me and I will get it fixed.

Those who have used Emyr – and that includes me for all my personal travel that qualifies – will confirm that he is astoundingly efficient.

It’s also worth noting that, for 50% of the people who email me saying they had no reply, it is actually sitting in their spam box because Emyr is replying to an automated form and that is a red flag for spam filters.

• Harry T says:

Emyr is very responsive to emails – I have made a number of bookings with him. I suspect it’s an IT issue, as Rob suggested.

• Nick Booker says:

Can I second that Emyr booked me something yesterday almost immediate response. I then found he was away himself so a big thank you to him

• Paul says:

Given the currency collapse of the Turkish Lira & Hilton pricing their hotels in Euros – you’d have thought Hilton in Turkey would be a tad more generous
    (In 24 months the lira has more than halved in value)

• John says:

Inflation has outpaced the currency decline and I expect a lot of their costs are denominated in euros

• Paul says:

Surely a hotels costs are predominantly fixed (building costs/ rent)
        I doubt the wages bill has doubled….

Your point on inflation is true though, but there is still room to be a bit more compatible / better on pricing IMHO.

🙂

• Rh says:

We are currently staying at the Conrad St James which we booked through Emyr. He got us the 3 for 2 offer and an excellent upgrade to an Exec room so we are very happy. It’s my first stay at this Conrad and it has been great so far.

• ringingup says:

Sadly, I haven’t found Emyr’s approach particularly personable. The response to my last query was lacking.

• blenz101 says:

Indeed. Was all pretty efficient but wasn’t informed the rate originally quoted excluded VAT and significant mandatory service charges so when it came to actually book it less than 24 hours later the amount was significantly more than the originally price.

As a Diamond at a Hilton brand many of the benefits were already available to me so felt misled comparing the sale rate I could have booked myself of the Emyr rate.

All worked out ok in the end but would always want to double check on the first enquiry the quoted rate is complete and directly comparable.

• Rob says:

Emyr’s rate is the same as the Best Flexible Rate on hilton.com – end of.

• Algor says:

As pointed by Rob, with 3 for 2 offer it is beating the current sale offer (33% vs 25% off) with usual extra perks of double points, F&B credit and comp bf.

If you book the best available rate you have to do the maths yourself.

• blenz101 says:

I’ve emailed you

• ringingup says:

In my case, I asked for a quote for two nights at a hotel. I would’ve expected a reply with a list of rates for all room types, starting with the most basic ones, but I only received a quote for a higher category one. The hotel has fully open availability.

The hotel belongs to FHR and another agent was able to provide better benefits then what Emyr offered.

• Rob says:

We have always made it clear that Emyr is mainly ‘execution only’, like a stockbroker. I’m not sure how much work you expect someone to do in return for £10 commission, paid four months after your stay.

I also doubt any other agent will ring the hotel on the day you arrive to ensure a suitable upgrade has been allocated and any preferences you have dealt with. It is night and day vs booking direct, esp if you have special requests. I have never failed to get connecting rooms via Emyr for example compared with a sub-50% strike rate when booking direct. In Mallorca this Summer we even got connecting rooms in a hotel which doesn’t openly offer them.

• Blair Waldorf Salad says:

One agent won’t suit everyone. Find your person, give them feedback, and you’ll be onto a winner.

• Rh says:

Just finished yet another great stat courtesy of Emyr. He’s always been very on the ball for me and also friends that I have passed his details onto.