If you’re a golf fan and can make it to Kilkenny on Sunday 3rd July, an exceptionally good value Marriott Bonvoy redemption is available.
Frankly, it’s great value even if you’re not a big golf fan.
EDIT: The two packages sold out within 30 minutes of our article appearing, sorry
This is what you can buy for 45,000 Marriott Bonvoy points, which we’d only value at around £225 given our 0.5p valuation. Remember that this is all for two people:
“Attend the closing day of the Irish Open on 3 July on a private table with fellow Marriott Bonvoy members and enjoy access to the greenside terrace, offering stunning views across one of the world’s finrst parkland courses. Top it all off with a stay at the Mount Juliet Estate, Autograph Collection Hotel.
- 1 night stay in a Hunters Yard Garden View room (3 – 4 July 2022)
- Includes breakfast and dinner
- Official premium tickets with access to the course & Green on 18 hospitality suite (3 July)
- Access to the greenside viewing balcony overlooking the 18th (3 July)
- Experience is for two people”
You really can’t argue with that. Even the hotel room on its own would be great value for anyone who is planning to attend the golf, but when you throw in full hospitality for the final day of the tournament as well it looks like an excellent deal.
You can redeem your Marriott Bonvoy points here (seach for ‘Ireland’). There are only two packages left at the time of writing.
Thanks to Nick for this.