Marriott Bonvoy has released a new batch of tickets for its box at the O2 Arena in London.
There have been some recent changes to the Bonvoy Suite and I’m not fully sure how it is working at the moment. The suite has changed location in the arena, and the offering on the night has also reportedly changed, although it still advertises ‘food and beverages’.
I’m waiting for something I like the sound of to turn up so I can take another look for myself.
Here are the new concerts you can book:
- Lewis Capaldi, 1st September – 40,000 points for two
- Lewis Capaldi, 2nd September – 40,000 points for two
- Chris Rock & Dave Chappelle, 3rd September – 50,000 points for two
- Chris Rock & Dave Chappelle, 4th September – 50,000 points for two
- Arcade Fire, 8th September – 50,000 points for two
- Andrea Bocelli, 30th September – 40,000 points for two
You can redeem your Marriott Bonvoy points on this page of the Marriott site.
How to earn Marriott Bonvoy points and status from UK credit cards (September 2022)
There are various ways of earning Marriott Bonvoy points from UK credit cards. Many cards also have generous sign-up bonuses.
The official Marriott Bonvoy American Express card comes with 20,000 points for signing up, 2 points for every £1 you spend and 15 elite night credits per year.
You can apply here.
You can also earn Marriott Bonvoy points by converting American Express Membership Rewards points at the rate of 2:3.
Do you know that holders of The Platinum Card from American Express receive FREE Marriott Bonvoy Gold status for as long as they hold the card? It also comes with Hilton Honors Gold, Radisson Rewards Gold and MeliaRewards Gold status. We reviewed American Express Platinum in detail here and you can apply here.
EDIT: Until 25th October 2022, there is an exceptionally generous sign-up bonus on The Platinum Card. You will receive 60,000 Membership Rewards points – double the usual amount – and £200 to spend at Amex Travel. You need to spend £6,000 within six months to earn the bonus.
You can also earn Marriott Bonvoy points indirectly:
- American Express Gold (20,000 bonus Amex points)
- American Express Rewards Credit Card (10,000 bonus Amex points)
and for small business owners:
- American Express Business Gold (20,000 bonus Amex points)
- American Express Business Platinum (40,000 bonus Amex points)
The conversion rate from American Express to Marriott Bonvoy points is 2:3.
(Want to earn more hotel points? Click here to see our complete list of promotions from the major hotel chains or use the ‘Hotel Offers’ link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)