Emirates offering stopover freebies on new flight bookings for two weeks only
Links on Head for Points may pay us an affiliate commission. A list of partners is here.
Emirates is offering tickets to three attractions in Dubai for anyone who books a return ticket to the Emirate or builds in a 20+ hour stopover on a ticket elsewhere.
Here’s the small print:
- book your flight by 29th January
- travel by 31st March
- tickets must be booked using code EKDXB23 on emirates.com
If you book via a travel agent, there is a process for retro-claiming your attraction tickets – see here for details.
You will receive tickets for ALL of the attractions below:
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa: See Dubai from the clouds at the top (level 125!) of the world’s tallest building, The Burj Khalifa
- The Dubai Fountains Boardwalk Experience: A floating platform, at over 900 ft in length, located at the stunning Dubai Fountain, The Boardwalk allows visitors to get closer to the Burj Khalifa’s famous water, music, and light spectacles.
- The Yellow Boats Atlantis Blast Tour: Take in the Dubai skyline from the coast on a thrilling 45-minute experience through the Dubai Marina to Palm Jumeirah, and around Atlantis the Palm (image below)
You can find out more on this special page of the Emirates website.
If you credit your flight to Emirates Skywards and want to know how to earn more miles from UK credit cards, take a look at this article.
How to earn Emirates Skywards miles from UK credit cards (March 2023)
Emirates Skywards does not have a UK credit card. However, you can earn Emirates Skywards miles by converting Membership Rewards points earned from selected UK American Express cards.
Cards earning Membership Rewards points include:
- American Express Preferred Rewards Gold (review here, apply here) – sign-up bonus of 20,000 Membership Rewards points converts into 20,000 Emirates Skywards miles. This card is FREE for your first year and also comes with four free airport lounge passes.
- The Platinum Card from American Express (review here, apply here) – sign-up bonus of 30,000 Membership Rewards points converts into 30,000 Emirates Skywards miles
- American Express Rewards credit card (review here, apply here) – sign-up bonus of 10,000 Membership Rewards points converts into 10,000 Emirates Skywards miles. This card is FREE for life.
Membership Rewards points convert at 1:1 into Emirates Skywards miles which is an attractive rate. The cards above all earn 1 Membership Rewards point per £1 spent on your card, which converts to 1 Emirates Skywards mile. The Gold card earns double points (2 per £1) on all flights you charge to it.