Win two Business Class flights from London to New York – on the airline of your choice!
Links on Head for Points may pay us an affiliate commission. A list of partners is here.
Long time readers may remember that we ran a competition back in 2018 to win flights to New York, but with a twist – YOU got to decide which airline you flew with if you were the lucky winner.
With the help of an (unnamed) sponsor, we have brought it back. You and a friend can fly to New York in Business Class on the airline YOU choose.
Win two Business Class flights to New York!
Until Friday 17th March 2023, you could win two Business Class tickets from London to New York on the airline of your choice.
You will be able to choose from the following airlines, all of which fly direct from London to New York:
- American Airlines
- British Airways
- Delta Air Lines
- United Airlines
- Virgin Atlantic
The prize can be taken at any point up to 31st December 2023, subject to some minor restrictions – summary rules are below and the full rules are in the survey.
What is this competition all about?
We are working with a major business to research which airlines Head for Points readers would choose to fly between London and New York, and how loyalty might influence your decision.
We want to know your genuine preference. The best way to achieve this is to not make it a hypothetical question but a real question, with real consequences, where you can win a ticket with your preferred carrier!
What do you have to do?
On the entry form, you will be asked to select your preferred airline for a Business Class flight to New York.
When answering the question, do not consider any airline status you have or any miles you currently collect when selecting your airline. Your flights will not earn frequent flyer miles or tier points because the tickets will be issued using restrictive travel trade policies.
We will then ask you to tell us whether you would pick the same airline if you were spending your own money and COULD earn miles and tier points and receive status benefits.
The winners will receive a pair of tickets for return Business Class flights to New York on their chosen airline. For clarity, this will be based on the answer you give in the first question.
Please note that:
- You WILL receive airport lounge access and other benefits which are generic to Business Class flights (fast track security, priority boarding etc)
- You will not earn any airline miles on your prize tickets
- You cannot upgrade your prize ticket using miles
- You will not receive any status benefits
How to enter
You’ll need to click the button below (or click here) and you will be taken to an online survey.
It is only three questions long (and multiple choice), so don’t worry! It will take less than 30 seconds to complete, but please make sure you press ‘submit’ on the terms and conditions page to submit your entry. You will get a blank page after clicking ‘submit’ – this is normal.
The competition will run for a week, closing at midnight on 17th March. The winner must travel if they win – you cannot gift the prize to anyone else.
Good luck! Please feel free to share on social media using the buttons under the article.
Summary entry rules
- You must be over 18 years of age, a UK resident and not an employee of any of the airlines listed on the entry form to enter
- Strictly one entry per person
- The winner MUST be one of the travellers
- The competition will close at midnight on Friday 17th March 2023. One entrant will be selected at random and will have 48 hours to confirm their details. If they do not respond, another winner will be drawn.
- The prize is direct Business Class return flights for two people from a London airport to a New York airport on the airline you chose on the entry form
- A value cap will apply to the prize
- All travel must be completed by 31st December 2023
- The competition is promoted by Head for Points, contact details on request
Your email address remains confidential and will not be passed to the sponsoring business or used by Head for Points for any other purposes. Your airline preference, and the reason for your decision, will be aggregated with other respondents and given to the competition sponsor.
PS. We are running an identical competition to win two Premium Economy flights to New York. Click here for more information. You are allowed to enter both competitions.