Hilton has extended its ‘3 for 2’ offer for its most luxurious hotels by another year to 31st March 2024. Even better, this offer comes with the extra benefits that come via Hilton’s Impresario scheme for luxury travel agents.
The offer has been extended from Europe, the Middle East and Asia to selected hotels in North America, although many of those are less attractive ‘4th night free’ deals.
You CANNOT book this offer on the Hilton website. You need to use a travel agent which can access Impresario benefits – details of our partner are below.
The participating hotels are:
Europe (all ‘3 for 2’ unless stated)
- Waldorf Astoria Versailles (4-4-3)
- Rome Cavalieri, a Waldorf Astoria hotel
- Waldorf Astoria Berlin (Waldorf Astoria Berlin review here)
- Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh, The Caledonian
- The Biltmore Mayfair
- Conrad Dublin
- Conrad London St James (4-4-3)
- Conrad Algarve (5-4-4), pictured above
- Conrad Chia Laguna Sardinia (4-4-3)
- Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus (4-4-3)
North America (all ‘3 for 2’ unless stated)
- Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach
- Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills, pictured above
- Waldorf Astoria Washington DC
- Conrad Los Angeles
- Conrad New York Midtown
- Conrad New York Downtown (4-4-3) (Conrad New York Downtown review here)
- Conrad Washington DC (4-4-3)
- Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach (4-4-3)
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando (4-4-3)
- Waldorf Astoria Atlanta Buckhead
- Waldorf Astoria Chicago
- Crockfords Las Vegas (4-4-3)
- Waldorf Astoria Arizona Biltmore
- Waldorf Astoria Roosevelt New Orleans (4-4-3)
- Hotel 1000 Seattle (4-4-3)
- Oceana Santa Monica (4-4-3)
- Conrad Indianapolis (4-4-3)
- Conrad Nashville (4-4-3)
- Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal (4-4-3)
- Waldorf Astoria Cancun (4-4-3)
- Conrad Punta de Mita (4-4-3)
- Conrad Tulum (4-4-3) (Conrad Tulum review here)
- Waldorf Astoria Panama
- Zemi Beach House, Anguilla (4-4-3)
- Waldorf Astoria Grand Wailea, Hawaii (6-4-5)
Asia (all ‘3 for 2’ unless stated)
- Conrad Tokyo, pictured above (Conrad Tokyo review here)
- Conrad Seoul
- Conrad Beijing
- Waldorf Astoria Beijing (Waldorf Astoria Beijing review here)
- Conrad Shanghai
- Waldorf Astoria Bangkok
- Waldorf Astoria Chengdu
- Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund (4-4-3)
- Conrad Centennial Singapore (4-4-3)
- Conrad Hong Kong (4-4-3)
- Conrad Osaka (4-4-3)
- ROKU Kyoto (4-4-3)
- Conrad Bangkok (7-4-6)
- Conrad Xiamen (4-4-3)
- Waldorf Astoria Xiamen (5-4-4)
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives (4-4-3)
- Conrad Maldives Rangali (4-4-3)
- Conrad Bali (5-4-4)
- Conrad Bora Bora Nui (4-4-3)
- Conrad Koh Samui (5-4-4)
Middle East and Turkey (all ‘4 for 3’ unless stated)
- Waldorf Astoria Dubai IFC
- Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah
- Waldorf Astoria Jeddah (5-4-4)
- Waldorf Astoria Kuwait
- Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah, pictured above (5-4-4)
- Habtoor Palace Dubai
- Conrad Abu Dhabi Etihad Towers
- Conrad Cairo
- Conrad Dubai
- Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus
- Conrad Makkah
- Mango House, Seychelles
- Susona Bodrum
The offers are valid for stays booked and completed by 31st March 2024.
You CANNOT book this offer via the Hilton website – you need to use a ‘preferred partner’ travel agent, which includes our hotel booking partner Emyr Thomas at Bon Vivant.
You will also receive additional Hilton Impresario benefits. These are:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary breakfast for two
- $100 equivalent food & beverage credit
- Double Hilton Honors points
You can contact Emyr via the form on this page of Head for Points. You pay the same rate as the Best Flexible Rate shown on hilton.com, adjusted for ‘3 for 2’ or ‘4 for 3’, and you pay at check-out as usual.
All bookings are fully cancellable on the usual ‘Best Flexible Rate’ terms for that property.
For clarity, all bookings earn Hilton Honors points and elite night credit, and your elite benefits will also apply.
How to earn Hilton Honors points and status from UK credit cards (September 2023)
There are various ways of earning Hilton Honors points from UK credit cards. Many cards also have generous sign-up bonuses.
Do you know that holders of The Platinum Card from American Express receive FREE Hilton Honors Gold status for as long as they hold the card? It also comes with Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Rewards Premium and MeliaRewards Gold status. We reviewed American Express Platinum in detail here and you can apply here.
Did you know that the Virgin Atlantic credit cards are a great way of earning Hilton Honors points? Two Virgin Points can be converted into three Hilton Honors points. The Virgin Atlantic cards are the only Visa or Mastercard products in the UK which can indirectly earn Hilton Honors points. You can apply here.
SPECIAL OFFER: The sign-up bonus on the Virgin Atlantic Reward+ Mastercard is doubled to 30,000 Virgin Points (45,000 Hilton Honors points) if you apply by 2nd October. You receive 15,000 Virgin Points with your first purchase and a further 15,000 Virgin Points if you spend £3,000 within 90 days. Apply here.
You can also earn Hilton Honors points indirectly with:
- American Express Gold (20,000 bonus Amex points)
- American Express Rewards Credit Card (10,000 bonus Amex points)
and for small business owners:
- American Express Business Gold (20,000 bonus Amex points)
- American Express Business Platinum (40,000 bonus Amex points)
The conversion rate from American Express to Hilton points is 1:2.
(Want to earn more hotel points? Click here to see our complete list of promotions from the major hotel chains or use the ‘Hotel Offers’ link in the menu bar at the top of the page.)