I filled in that form and submitted all the evidence as required by post. The response was number of txts followed by a docusign request for a S75 form with boxes that required me to explain all over again but was too small for the explanation, and upload buttons that wouldnt let me send all the docs I’d sent previously.
The decision letter stated that I there was no evidence to support my claim and it was rejected. So they hadnt married up the original postal form and evidence I’d sent with the docusign form.
It’s an incredibly poor system.
Now I have a reference number on the S75 rejection letter I have to submit it all again by post and ask them to reopen the case.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- Lady London on Concierge will no longer reserve restaurants
- NorthernLass on Platinum card loyalty offer
- can2 on Concierge will no longer reserve restaurants
- AL on Change in card benefits
- rwp88 on Concierge will no longer reserve restaurants
- AL on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- davefl on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- Michael C on 120 Tier Points Urgently Needed
- SamG on First time help with MR redemption …. for SIN-DPS
- Man of Kent on Washington DC and Seattle things to do/see?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.