Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards Kimpton Fitzroy upgrades – processed in advance? Reply To: Kimpton Fitzroy upgrades – processed in advance?

NorthernLass 8,204 posts

It might be that the hotel is so busy this weekend that there’s no upgrade available – you’re not guaranteed one either when you use the BOGOF at a Kimpton. There’s no harm in contacting them though as they definitely do upgrade when there’s availability – we were given a double upgrade to a beautiful junior suite last year when it was very quiet due to international travel still being very restricted.

Re Park Lane – I snagged a Friday and Saturday night in July in the last points intern “sale” at 40k pn and my room is still stubbornly showing as “cosy double”, even though I am Diamond Ambassador. I am assuming that this may be a punishment as the current rate is 95k points or £660 pn! I’m not going to even bother pushing for an upgrade because the rate is so ridiculously low for a summer weekend in London, lol.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.