Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Hotel loyalty schemes IHG One Rewards IHG suite upgrade vouchers – any feedback so far? Reply To: IHG suite upgrade vouchers – any feedback so far?

NorthernLass 7,965 posts

@memesweeper thanks I’ll have to give it a go!

OT but somewhat relevant. I have diamond from credit card points from several years ago which I’ve rolled over using the Ambassador shuffle. Upon using a virtuoso agent I’ve had good upgrades at Kimpton’s especially. Also at the Manchester Kimpton whilst in the bar I received what I suspect is the standard text asking if I required anything. Thinking fat chance they will do anything I asked if they could get the bar to stock some olive juice so I could have a dirty martini. Found two cocktails waiting in my room free of charge which definitely impressed me. In reality I think these things are pot luck but a chain really installs loyalty when they get these things right 🙂

Huh. When I asked for milk in the fridge, I got – milk in the fridge 😂. Going to ask for some mojito ingredients next time! Though having actual milk pleases me enormously.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.