Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Payment cards Other payment cards Creation Financial Services bashing Reply To: Creation Financial Services bashing

rams 228 posts

FOS response:
You said you’re prepared to accept Creation Financial Services Limited’s (“Creation”) offer provided that, in relation to the Anniversary Night vouchers, you are considered an “eligible customer”.
Creation will issue vouchers and award points in line with the account terms. If there are any discrepancies regarding this once you receive the settlement, you need to contact Creation in the first instance and contact us if Creation don’t resolve the issue.
Please confirm if you’re happy to accept on this basis.

I’ve bitten the bullet and said yes.

Account terms only allow for a voucher to be given if you’re an account holder on renewal. If your card wasn’t renewed during the notice period then Creation can wriggle out of sending the voucher based on this wording…

I received the same generic response even though I asked for my individual details of pro rata fee refund and points/free night voucher. Seems like the ombudsman is happy for process to be delayed further/allow Creation to stumble along and potentially short change people. Imagine having to re-refer a case to them, how long would it take to resolve?

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.