Maximise your Avios, air miles and hotel points

Forums Frequent flyer programs British Airways Executive Club Who Can Tell Me About BA007/008 in First? Reply To: Who Can Tell Me About BA007/008 in First?

JDB 4,862 posts

I’m not really sure why BA protects row 1 in F for golds as, in my view, it is by far the least desirable row. 1A is by the bogs, the middle two seats have you looking at a dark wall so losing all the effect of a spacious airy cabin and the whole row is next to the galley that BA crew consistently seem to use as the staff common room with non stop coming and going from other cabins as well as loud hilarity and that’s if they aren’t clattering, another BA specific issue. In the 789, you want row 2 and in the bigger F cabins row 3. It’s not very friendly, but we all only want window seats! Re food, they will have ample choice and won’t run out; unless you have allergies/dietary requirements or are a very picky eater, you might prefer to see what you feel like on the day in the event the restart pre-ordering. The wine is very significantly higher quality than club.

The UK's biggest frequent flyer website uses cookies, which you can block via your browser settings. Continuing implies your consent to this policy. Our privacy policy is here.