It’s in the product T&Cs. And they also sent me an email about it yesterday:
“ Our highest instant-access savings rates are now available to you, as part of Premier Banking.
Our Rainy Day Saver and Blue Rewards Saver could help you get ready for the unexpected, and plan for the new year and beyond. You can also access your money whenever you like.
And the best part? Even if you have Barclays Avios Rewards, you can now open both savings accounts, without needing to be a member of Barclays Blue Rewards.”
But yeah very disjointed comms.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- can2 on Concierge will no longer reserve restaurants
- AL on Change in card benefits
- rwp88 on Concierge will no longer reserve restaurants
- AL on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- davefl on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- Michael C on 120 Tier Points Urgently Needed
- SamG on First time help with MR redemption …. for SIN-DPS
- Man of Kent on Washington DC and Seattle things to do/see?
- Cornell on Free 8000 Virgin Red points for [some] 02 customers
- aso40 on Anyone received TP/Avios yet on a Cathay P Class Business ticket?
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.