I have 2 out of 3 posted (out of a potential of 4 transactions, only 3 credits as per T&Cs of offer). I will wait a bit longer and see. Every year at least one does not post. Every year I put a complaint in. Usually it is sorted, but last year I had to go to the ombudsman following a particularly idiotic response. Won my £5 plus £50 compensation. And Amex will have paid the £750 case fee.
I have all the details for another ctrl+c ctrl+v this year if they try the same again.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- LondonFly on Thank you! Now please help plan my LA trip
- Not Long Now… on Flying First – Dallas or Houston?
- davefl on Anyone seen this message from Ba website
- NYB90 on Amex Platinum insurance – MASTER THREAD
- RTS on Cash Advance Fee
- Helloboy on Chat thread – Saturday 24th February
- drdan on Flying First – Dallas or Houston?
- nickd19 on Chat thread – Saturday 24th February
- seki on BA not updating my tier points!
- Joecooljoe on Chat thread – Saturday 24th February
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.