I initially read the Virgin response as offering to rebook your original flight for you if you give the call centre a call; and a different interpretation only entered my thinking on reading the responses. Maybe I’m a naive optimist :D. I do concede that it’s not explicit and in fact is ambiguous, but would call and check on whether the option to rebook the original flights for original cost is still available before assuming it wasn’t part of the offer and continuing the complaint or badmouthing them for failing on that particular aspect.
New to Head for Points?
Welcome! We’re the UK’s most-read source of business travel, Avios, frequent flyer and hotel loyalty news. Let us improve how you travel. Got any questions? Ask them in our forums.
Latest Forum Posts
- BBbetter on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- iEimis on Chat thread – Sunday 25th February
- jumpersforgoalposts on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- jj on Buses, not runways, at LHR
- yorkshireRich on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- Ian m on Buses, not runways, at LHR
- executiveclubber on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- NorthernLass on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- Mankhool on Chat thread – Monday 26th February
- Andrew. on 120 Tier Points Urgently Needed
Check reward flight availability instantly for free!
Booking a luxury hotel?
Our luxury hotel booking service offers you GUARANTEED extra benefits over booking direct. Works with Four Seasons, Mandarin Oriental, The Ritz Carlton, St Regis and more. We've booked £1.7 million of rooms to date. Click for details.